Tour with King Crimson
Source F: Analog --- Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D3
CD Transfer: Master > Cool Edit Pro 2000 > MKW > SHN
Taper: Donkey Flip
Gen: 1st from Master
MP3 Sample: Right click & save
Notes: One of the very few analog recordings from 2001. Decent recording but not by any means the best audio source for this particular performance. Is worth a listen though. Instead of me writing about this show, I will pass along the notes (handwritten from the collector I received this from: t4oo6l) for archiving purposes. Ready? Here we go - some fun facts:
* Donkey Flip titles his recording: "Anima Sola"
* He also gave it the label: GSJ-019-Genuine Space Jewel Recording.
* I (Tom) thought it would be important to have as much info as possible make its way to you regarding this
show. If you chose not to list the preview info on your site, that's fine, but at least you've got it.
* The taper had some technical issues resulting in Sober not being recorded. He said that he did a "cross-fade"
from the end of intermission into the Maynard banter at the end of Sober. He was reluctant to release the
recording in its incomplete form but decided it was better to get it circulated than to have it collect dust.
* If the fade-out on disc 1 & fade-in on disc 2 are removed then the two discs can be combined into the entire
Maynardism: "Thank you very much."
Intermission ((Robert Fripp's 'Sound-scapes'))
Sober = MISSING
Stinkfist (White Lines)
(fade-out - 10 seconds)